Mad Hungry on Hiatus

Lucinda's aiming to bring back the family meal. Watch the show and talk about it here!

Mad Hungry on Hiatus

Postby Kelli99 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Very sad to hear this news. Am not happy with Home and Family. Please continue with LSQ. Thank you.
Kelli99

Re: Mad Hungry on Hiatus

Postby basque » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Very unhappy that Hallmark is discussing discontinuing LSQ Mad Hungry. My husband and I look forward to watching her program every day. Please reconsider as she has the best cooking show anywhere on television.
basque

Postby TrekGirl » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:05 am

I agree fully with you both. Learning MHTV had been set to hiatus was disappointing! It is my favorite show, or rather "was" my favorite show on Hallmark. Suddenly I find myself no longer as dedicated to keeping the channel on my television as I once was. I watched a bit of that new show "Home & Family" and I find I really just don't like it. The hosts are frankly annoying (Paige Davis is like nails on a chalkboard!) and I find they don't really offer anything of use to ME, a stay-at-home mom. I would much rather learn new and exciting recipes which I can make for my family to enjoy. LSQ is a master at this and I valued what I learned from watching her show.

I wish Hallmark would reconsider placing the show on hiatus. Why does "Home & Family" need to be two hours? From what I've seen that's more than enough time to bore me to tears. Why not reduce it to one hour and allow LSQ to make new episodes of Mad Hungry and air those from 11am to 12pm (for those of us on the East Coast!) It doesn't seem to be that hard. Please Hallmark.. listen to the fans for once and bring back a quality show for real people.
"I used a hand phaser, and zap! Hot coffee."
TrekGirl

Postby UppyAby » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:28 am

Please bring this show back. We recorded EVERY segment to watch for new recipes and ideas. Please, please, please! We no longer have the Hallmark channel on at all until Frasier in the evening.
UppyAby

Postby northern lady » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:58 am

I can't believe that you have taken LSQ off the are. She was so great at teaching good cooking. I'm a older and for all the cooking and baking shows that are on the net, she showed wonderful skills and has a great way of delivering. I will also miss Martha bakes. I do not like the new shows that you have replaced this shows with. SJK
northern lady

Postby suduva » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:52 am

Love this show and I wish you would bring it back.
suduva

Return to Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn